Friday, August 7, 2009

P.S. .. I Love You

Its been a really long time since I wrote a blog. I think I need to get back into action. However, I am discontinuing writing blogs about my life @ L for a couple of reasons actually. One that even though that was perhaps the best time of my life (so far), its not coming back for all i could wish and writing about it makes me long for it all the more. Secondly, the response to the blog from the few and limited readers with whom I had shared the blog was not very encouraging :-) and hence I thought let me try something different ....

Last 2-3 weeks have not been great for me, both personally as well as professionally. That I am spending a couple of hours towards the rear end of the day alone does not help either. God knows .. what is this ... even I cant understand. Sometimes small irrelevant things have started affecting me badly. I am tending to think a lot about them ... am worrying a lot about themm. Some of those things may not be small and may affect me or my life in a much bigger way. Time will tell when that happens. But I am surely missing company. Going back to the hotel room has started seeming dreadful. Maybe thats why I have started spending as much time in office as possible (even when its not required) and in the company of others, even if I am just sitting there listening to their conversation .... Maybe thats why they say that an outstation project takes toll on you ..

Anyways .. let me drift once again this time to a hitherto unexplored territory ... P.S. I love you. I read this novel recently. Its a beautiful one .. Loved it to the core ... Its about a lady who lost her husband and then learnt to live without him. The lesson - not everyone is lucky in life. We may never get what we wish for. Our life may never be even closely similiar to what we wish it to be. Yet .. life goes on. Life is for living .. though it helps if someone up there is watching you. Even if not ... you have to carry on .. with whatever you have .. with whatever is left ... striving to make things better than yesterday if not day before ....

I personally believe that I havent got the best in life ... There are so many things that I yearn for ... yet they seem to be out of my reach .. he has planned it for me some other way. I need to follow and respect his wishes ... I need to recollect myself .. pull myself up once again ... I need to make the best of what I have ...

2 comments:

shounak said...

ok..finally u broke out of your lucknow world..gud gud..as far as your blog goes.i guess we had a discussion similar to it a few days back..you know..about the reconciliation to you fate and accepting things the way they are

Peace said...

was jst wandering.....and found your blog interesting, actually can connect ..... although I am sorry for getting in your space.

rgrds